Friday, June 1, 2012

Pitch Master Pro REVIEW – is pitchmasterpro.com SCAM? | Review Geeks

Pitch Master Pro REVIEW – is pitchmasterpro.com SCAM? | Review Geeks

For many years I had struggled by means of staying on pitch when singing, but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't improve. It wasn't until some musician friend of mine explained about pitch master pro i started seeing improvement. After reading through your website I decided to check it out for. I found the program being much more extensive i imagined. It covers many instances pitch training. Since starting I have successfully learnt methods to name intervals by ear and a few chords (I'm nevertheless working on that system of the software), and most importantly I have taken huge strides with the absolute pitch section! I can name a lot of notes by ear at this point. And best of just about all, my singing is not any longer a problem, all my notes are spot on pitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment